What Efia Odo wore to my album hearing did not make me humiliated-Kwesi Arthur

 


Ghanaian rapper Kwesi Arthur has claimed that he doesn't care what actress and biggest fan Efia Odo wore to his record listening party.

Kwesi Arthur: What Efia Odo wore to my album hearing did not make me humiliated.

On Thursday, April 23, Efia Odo stepped up to support Kwesi Arthur during his private album listening in Barbados.


Ms Odo attended the record listening session in a revealing shirt that revealed her entire body, including her nipples. She paired it with a high-slit skirt.


Photos of her at the event went viral fast on social media, generating a flood of criticism and anger.


Kwesi Arthur, on the other side, has stated that Efia's ridiculous outfit does not bother him.


In an interview with Abeiku Santana on Monday, April 25th, Kwesi Arthur remarked that Efia Odo is a confident woman who always comes across as herself.


"Well, that's something I'm not going to be embarrassed about." I was the one who invited her, and she accepted and showed up gracefully. In terms of her outfit, I think she's a confident woman who isn't afraid to show off and be herself, which I admire," Kwesi said to host Abeiku.

Source:Jhuxtelloitech

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.